faithellen: (ff w00t)
[personal profile] faithellen
I got a letter yesterday declaring me the Grand Prize winner in the Express "300 Pairs in 30 Days" sweeps -- a $1000 Express gift card!

Only thing is, I'm two sizes larger than their top size. Looks like I'll be selling or eBaying this one...if you or anyone you know likes to shop at Express and would be interested, drop me a note.

In other sweeps news, is anyone other than [livejournal.com profile] macdobhran doing the AOL Gold Rush challenge? I'm looking for Gold Buddies. :) (I completed challenge 2 in 5:59 yesterday, so I'm hoping they might call...although the intarwebs are large and full of smart people with too much free time, so I know it's a slim chance.) If you are, let me know your AIM name (assuming I don't already know it), and we'll hook up to help each other!

Date: 2006-09-21 12:42 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] macdobhran.livejournal.com
[livejournal.com profile] sweetpea86 is to blame for the AOHell thing (cause there was a clue in Survivor last week). I know I have no chance of winning anything. Actually I forgot all about it until you mentioned it. Although I am surprised that I got as many answers as I did -- being the osterich that I am.

Maybe they do the cash value thing?

Date: 2006-09-21 12:57 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] ladylyonesse.livejournal.com
Most places like that will give you the equivalent in cash if you aren't able to shop there? And if not, would it be worth keeping the card as a motivator? :) (I wore almost no other brand in high school, but they've changed since then, and so has my ass. LOL)

Date: 2006-09-21 01:41 pm (UTC)
dawntreader: (happy)
From: [personal profile] dawntreader
i am not a shopper and had never heard of the store before. (i know... i lead a sheltered life away from malls.) so i looked it up and White Marsh seems to be the closest location. i liked some of their things that i saw online, though obviously i've never shopped there in person to try things on and see how they'd look. unfortunately, i can see how $1000 could go very quickly!

now, if you were offering to go shopping FOR me, and spend your card ON me, i might be interested. *lol*

barring that, i like the idea of breaking up of the gift card into smaller denominations and selling those.

August 2009

S M T W T F S
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031     

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 8th, 2026 10:05 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios